It’s Launch Party Time – 1st October 2015 (and you’re invited!)
Posted on September 6, 2015
It’s nearly time for Restoring the Light!
If you like a party and can get to Surrey, UK, come and join us for the launch – and reviewers of either book come FREE as a thank you!
The launch party is on 1st October 2015, from 6 till 8 pm at:
The Crypt, Bill’s Restaurant, Angel Gate, Guildford GU1 4AE.
We’d especially love it if you come dressed as one of the characters.There will be a reading from Restoring the Light, a Q and A session and book signing by the author (both books will be available to buy on the night, but there’s no problem with bringing your own copy of Shadowless along with you if you want it signing.)
Ticket options* are:
- Free if you have posted a review of either book (or can do so before 17th September). You can get a free reviewer’s PDF copy of Restoring the Light FREE from now till 16th September!
- £5 if you have already bought Shadowless (though posting a review will save you a fiver)
- £10 if you just want to come and enjoy the nibbles and chat with everyone else, or to bring a friend or two.
The Crypt can only hold 50 and some places are already reserved, so book quickly. I look forward to seeing you there!
Buy Shadowless for a discounted ticket (if you have the time to post a review though, see below!)
Get the free PDF reviewer’s copy of Restoring the Light (see Welcome message on the Home page)
Post your review for a FREE launch party ticket
* The review must be publicly posted and posting confirmed by 23.59 GMT on Thursday 17th September
Book your launch party ticket!
* Eligibility for free and discounted tickets will be based on purchase/review evidence.
One free/discounted ticket only per applicant.